CULINARY JOURNEY TO ITALY
Your culinary travels to Monferrato, the Ligurian coast, Lucca or Sicily were touched by the hands of emperors, feudal lords, dukes and marquises and guarded by the long memories of the villagers who have kept la cucina locale alive throughout the centuries.
• Walk in charming villages. special wine tastings.
Spend time in the forest with truffle hunter and his dog in search of the elusive truffle.
• Experiences at Slow Food establishments.
• Visit ancient olive farms and enjoy an olive oil tasting.
• Walk along ancient trains with spectacular views of hill towns and vineyards.
• Visit with cheese producers.
• Farm to table picnics in the countryside.
• Explore historical World Heritage Site cities and towns.