Scotland offers spellbinding expanses of wilderness areas, rugged sea shores, spectacular scenery and historical villages that can be explored on foot, bike or even kayak. Mondo Verde Expeditions designs programs for nature lovers and photographers offering all levels of activities, from easy to challenging. Some of the fauna highlights include golden eagles, puffins, sea otters, seals, dolphins and whales, mountain hare and red deer.
DESTINATIONS OF SCOTLAND
Scotland outdoor experience:
Complement your outdoor experience with an immersion into Scotland’s rich and complex history and culture. Scotland can rightfully claim to be a delectable destination for foodies searching for an a-typical culinary experience in Europe. Fresh meats and seafood combined with sustainable farming practices makes Scotland an ideal place to explore superb culinary options. And yes, a visit could include a tasting at a traditional single-malt whisky distillery.
Let Mondo Verde Expeditions design your private journey to Scotland. We are also able to customize programs which include destinations in Ireland and England.
Here some of the highlights:
– Wilderness walks in Orkney and Shetland Isles.
– Wilderness walks in Outer Hebrides and St Kilda.
– Wilderness walks in Cairngorms and Central Highlands.
– Road Cycling in Arran, Islay & Jura.
– Road Cycling – The North Coast 500 – Classic.
– Canoeing in Cairngorms and Central Highlands.
– Wildlife adventure in Inner Hebrides including Skye.
– Photography journey to regions like the Highland, Islay, Knoydart and the Small Isles. We can also design photography journeys to Skye and the West Highlands.
Scotland’s North Coast 500 Bike Challenge
Ride the best sections of The North Coast 500, on a 7-day road cycling tour through the untamed beauty of the Scottish Highlands.
Scotland’s Highlands Photo Journey
Scotland’s Highlands offers photographers an opportunity to explore and photograph some of the most stunning mountain and forest scenery in all of Scotland.
BACK TO THE TOP